Join the QFL!
Over $5,000 in combined cash incentives and trophies for the championship team, it's captain and league MVP.
Connect with other football fanatics in our area!
Semi-Contact Flag Football
The rules in place create a safe environment, while having great competition with bump and run coverage and screen blocking.
A Football Experience
With customized uniform options, an LED scoreboard, USA Football certified amateur referees, recorded statistics, free agent combines, free agent draft, and trading players and free agent movement in the off-season. We will also play on a lined regulation-sized turf field with goalposts at Roy Wilkins Park, centrally located in Queens.
Each team is guaranteed 8 games and 1-3 more if they make the playoffs
Benefit the Community
The QFL and its teams plans to engage local businesses for sponsorships that benefit local businesses and helps the local economy flourish, where most of us live, work and play. We will also be planning events and scrimmages that show our support for causes that affect us all. The QFL also plans to donate a portion of proceeds to youth football programs in our area.
Sponsors may discount their goods/services as part of their sponsorship for the QFL. As a member of the QFL, you will also get a discount on performance gear and NFL fan gear from the Queens Athletic Federation.
Each team will have their own website, with team rosters and stats. There will also be good resources on the QFL website, such as league rulebooks, stats and schedules.
We have Open Teams! Become A Captain Today!
In addition to the benefits listed above, the captain pays a captain's fee and enjoys the following benefits:
- Team Captain of the Championship team gets a $500 bonus
- Team Captain of the championship team gets to keep the championship trophy
- 15% Commission on all team sponsorships sold
- Custom Polo with Team Logo
- Customized Flag Football Playbook
- 500 Business Cards
- If captain is a player, C designation on jersey
- The captain is essentially the owner of a team, he controls the team's name, logos and colors.
- The captain is the general manager of a team, he drafts free agents for his team, executes trades and free agent acquisition in the offseason.
- The captain is also the head coach of the team, and is the only one who can confer with an official during and after the game and makes all on field decisions for his team.